Keto and Co - Keto Cookie Mix, Shortbread
- Naturally Sweetened
- 1.3 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 90% Less Sugar Than Leading Brands
- Made with Wondrose™ The Healthy Alternative To Sugar
- Makes 16 Butter & Crisp Cookies
What is it?
These classic shortbread cookies have just 1.3 g net carbs and a light, sweet taste thanks to Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar.
Make a batch today to dunk in coffee, decorate for the holidays, or nibble after school. They´re simple, easy, and delicious.
8.9 g Total Carbs - 5.4 g Fiber - 2.2. g Erythritol = 1.3 g Net Carbs
You´ll need: 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened 1 large egg, beaten, parchment paper & rolling pin
- Preheat over to 350°F and grease or line a baking sheet.
- Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4¨ thick
- Cut into 16 3-inch rounds and place on baking sheet
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
Cool cookies completely on pan before serving. Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies for best texture.