Keto and Co - Keto Baking Mix, Pancake & Waffle
- Naturally Sweetened
- 2.0 g Net Carbs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 73% Less Sugar Than Leading Brands††
- Made with Wondrose™ The Prebiotic Alternative To Sugar
- Makes 30 Pancakes
- Ready in 5 Minutes
What is it?
Welcome breakfast back with a stack of fresh, hot pancakes.
This Pancake & Waffle Mix makes tall, fluffy pancakes with only 2.0 g net carbs per serving. Ready in minutes and easy to make, just like the pancakes you remember.
††Comparison based on 1 prepared serving of serving Aunt Jemima Pancake & Waffle Mix, Original from USDA Database, Version: April 2018
3 large eggs, beaten
2 tbsp nut milk (or water)
1 tbsp oil
- Combine eggs, nut milk and oil in medium bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup (53 g) pancakes mix to wet ingredients and stir until smooth. Let sit 30 seconds to thicken.
- Heat oiled or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Stir batter again briefly, then pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet.
- When top edges of pancakes are dry and firm, flip carefully and cook until browned on bottom
Each batch makes 5 to 6 4-inch pancakes.
Each bag makes 5 batches.
Serve pancakes immediately or cool and refrigerate. Store mix in a cool, dry place.
Follow instructions 1 & 2 above. Cook in hot waffle iron according to manufacture's instructions.