Keto and Co - Keto Baking Mix, Fudge Brownies
- Naturally Sweetened
- 1.1 g Net Carbs Per Serving†
- Gluten Free
- Diabetic Friendly
- No Sugar Added
- 94% Less Sugar than Leading Brands††
- Made with Wondrose™ The Healthy Alternative to Sugar
- Makes 16 Fudgy & Rich Brownies
- 15.5 g Total Carbs - 8.2 g Fiber - 6.2 g Erythritol = 1.1 g Net Carbs
What Is It?
Fudgy and rich with just 1.1 g net carbs per serving and no added sugar, these are the ultimate guilt-free treat.
Easy to make and easy to love, these deep, dark, satisfying brownies are diabetic-friendly and gluten-free.
† Nutritional panel reflects FDA required rounding
††Comparison based on 1 prepared serving of Fudge Brownie Mix from Betty Crocker Website, retrieve January 2019.
3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), melted
3 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8" x 8" pan
- Combine brownie mix, butter and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth
- Spread butter evenly in greased pan
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are firm. Center will be slightly soft
- Let cool completely in pan before cutting into 16 pieces
Dairy free? Use 3/4 cup melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
Enjoy these indulgent treats as is or add nuts, coconut, peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar-free frosting or chocolate chips - whatever you're craving.
Store mix in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate or freeze prepared brownies.