Diabetic Kitchen Blueberry Muffin Mix
- No Sugar Added
- Not a Low Calorie Food
- Made With Real Blueberries
- 5 Net Carbs
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- 12 g Fiber
- Made With Real Food Ingredients
You Deserve Real Food That Tastes Good - Our Pledge to You
We invest in premium ingredients so you can enjoy the best tasting products. And they're great for you because we don't ever use any kind of artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols. All of our products are loaded with gut-friendly Prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
What is Allulose?
Allulose is an exciting new, nature-based sweetener that has about 1/10 the calories while offering the same clean, sweet taste you expect from sugar.
The U.S. FDA has stated that, "Based on our review of the scientific evidence, we conclude that allulose is virtually unmetabolized in the human body."
And that's great news for anyone following a low carb or ketogenic diet. We use Allulose as our primary sweetener and you can subtract those grams from total carbohydrates to determine your net impact carbs.
22 Total Carbs - 12 Dietary Fiber - 5 Allulose Grams* Net Carbs = 5 Grams
*5 grams of allulose, a non-nutritive carbohydrate.
- Entire package of mix
- 2 Eggs, large
- 3 TBL Butter, unsalted and melted
- 4 TBL Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin pan and lightly wipe melted butter or apply baking spray into 6 muffin wells. Wipe excess spray or butter off top of pan so it doesn't burn during baking.
- Combine wet ingredients and stir. Add to dry ingredients. Mix till combined.
- Divide batter evenly into 6 muffin wells.
- Bake 350 degrees for 19-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and enjoy.
This recipe makes 6 muffins.
Muffins freeze well.